· Try to avoid getting the tan wet for at least 4 hours after being sprayed, I recommend 8 hours for best results. During this time avoid sweating too.
· The tan will continue to develop for approximately 24 hours, even after you shower.
· After being sprayed your skin will feel moist this is due to the organic product not having any chemicals to speed up the dry time
· Don’t worry if you see color wash off from your first shower, this is normal. This is the toner that is used as a guide for the spray tan and not the tan.
· Moisturize daily to maintain your sunless tan. For best results use a water-based moisturizer. Don’t use oil-based moisturizers; they can cause blotchy areas.
· Try not to exfoliate the skin after your sunless tanning application. This will help preserve the tan.
· If sunbathing remember to wear a sunscreen. Even though you look like you have a tan, you will still need a sunscreen to prevent your skin from burning.
Maintain Your Spray Tan
Spray Tans can last from 7-10 days if cared for correctly. To maintain your tan, it’s very important to MOISTURIZE. Avoid using products that will dry the skin like bar soaps, Anti-aging products, toners or alcohol-based products. Following these after care instructions can help keep your tan from fading or having a blotchy effect.